- RapidSMS architecture overview
- Router: Overview | Messaging API | BlockingRouter | CeleryRouter | DatabaseRouter
- Applications: Overview | Community apps
- Backends: Overview | Kannel | Vumi | Database | Custom
The development process
- Virtual environments
- Extending core RapidSMS models
- Front end - Creating a web interface for your app
- Scheduling Tasks with Celery
- Packaging a RapidSMS application for re-use
Provisioning & Deploying Your Project
The RapidSMS open-source project
RapidSMS contrib applications
- default - Sends a pre-defined default response to messages that are not handled by any other application.
- echo - A collection of two simple handlers that can assist you in remote debugging.
- handlers - Extensible classes that help you create RapidSMS applications quickly.
- httptester - Helps you test your project by sending fake messages to RapidSMS to see how it responds.
- locations - Defines the Location model, which helps you map custom locations and points in your project.
- messagelog - Maintains a record of all messages sent and received by RapidSMS.
- messaging - Provides a web interface through which you can send messages to Contacts.
- registration - Provides a web interface for creating, updating, and deleting RapidSMS contacts.